Sunday, October 16, 2011

Torreta del Marqués

We went to Torreta del Marqués, in Benigánin  Valencia. Torreta del Marqués was a school-farm. It was big , beautiful and fun. 
There was a swimming pool, a dinning  room... 
There wasn´t a tennis court or a football stadium. 
There were a lof of classrooms, pencils, rulers...
There weren´t any televisions. 
On Monday we played hockey, we had English lessons.
On Tuesday , we played football ,we had English classes. 
On Wednesday, we played handball. 
On Thursday we played had English classes. 
On Friday we played baseball and we went to the disco.  
My favourite activity  was runing. 
I din't like  the food. We  met new  friends. 
They were from Zaragoza. The name of their school was Calixto Ariño. I liked Carlos Blanco. 
He was tall. I loved playing football. I hated  the food. 


By:Moisés.