Sunday, October 16, 2011

TORRETA DEL MARQUÉS

We went to Torreta del Marqués, in Benigánim (Valencia).
Torreta del Marqués was a School-Farm. It was big, beautiful and fun.
There was a swimming-pool.
There wasn´t a tennis court or a football stadium.
There were a lot of classrooms. The classrooms were big.
There weren´t any televisions.
*On Monday we played hockey, we had English lessons.
*On Tuesday we played with a balloon.
*On Wednesday, we made the final projet.
*On Friday we visited animals.
I liked night games.
My favourite activity was speaking English.
I didn´t like the food.
We met new friends, they went from Zaragoza.
The name of their school was Calixto Ariño.
I liked Amankay. She was big and very fun.
I love Torreta del Marqués.                                               By : Lola