Sunday, October 16, 2011

Torreta del Marqués

We went to Torreta del Márques, in Benigánim (Valencia). Torreta del Marqués was a School-Farm.
It was big, beautiful, and fun.
There was a swimming pool, a forest...
There wasn´t a tennis court or a football studium.
There were a lot of clasrooms, toilets, bedrooms...
There weren´t any televisions, any good food...
On Monday we played hockey.
On Tuesday we played with balloons.
On Wednesday we went on a trip and we saw some water wheels.
On Thursday we playe table games.
On Friday we visited a farm.
I liked the bedrooms.
My favourite activity was the disco.
I didn´t like the food.
We met new friends. They were from Zaragoza. The name of their school was Calixto Ariño.
I liked Zoe. She was tall. She had long blond hair and brown hair.
I love Torreta del Marqués.

By: Verónica,