Sunday, October 16, 2011

Torreta del Marqués.

We went to Torreta del Marqués in Benigánim (Valencia). Torreta del Marqués was a school farm. It was big, beautiful and fun. There was a swimming pool, a pony...
-There wasn´t a tennis court or a football stadium.
-There were a lot of  classrooms, bunk beds, books...
-There weren´t any televisions...
-On Monday we played hockey.
-On Tuesday we played the fairies game at night.
-On Wednesday we went on a trip.
-On Thursday we recorded the video.
-On Friday we went to the "Disco".
-I liked the "Disco"!
-My favourite activity were night activities.
-I didn´t like English classes.
-We met new friends. They were from Zaragoza. The name of their school was Calixto Ariño.
-I liked Xu-Wei. He was short and a little bit fat. He liked food and he hated chocolate.
I love Torreta del Marqués!
By: Natalia Gómez.